While I haven’t updated the blog every day, work on my blue box has been continuing. Some things have gone as planned, some haven’t quite. I’m learning a lot and I’ve spent a lot of time puzzling over how to do things.
I’ve finished the bulk of three walls. I have finishing touches to do – filling gaps, window beading, painting, signs. I’m working on the back wall now. The window area in the back wall will be doors that open to allow access to the mail. This is proving to be harder than I thought and I’ve probably overcomplicated things.
Once I get this wall done, I’ll have to tackle the roof. That’s going to present it’s own challenges.